Sophat Chann is known as an internet and technology entrepreneur, musician and writer. He owned Sec Source, Inc. since 2016 one year before Sec Source, Inc. was officially launched. He was born under Pisces (Zodiac Sign) and his Personality Type is INFJ. Template loop detected: Template:Infobox person
- 1 Early Life
- 2 Education
- 3 Careers
- 4 Sec Source Enterprise
- 5 Sec Source Institute
- 6 Personal Life
- 7 Books, Films, Social Media, Music
- 8 External links
He was born in a small village of Kampong Chhnang Province Cambodia. His family has five members. His family is a doctor family excepted him and his mother. His mother is a shop owner. From early age; he loved music and created something meaningful to his life.
After he finished high school; In 2011, he became a member of Khmer Writers' Association. During that time; he studied two degrees such as Management Information System(MIS) at Setec Institute and Financial and Banking at The Economics and Finance Institute(EFI) but after one year of his university life he suspended his Financial and Banking degree and replaced by Department of International Studies(DIS) at Institute of Foreign Languages(IFL). In 2015, He got a scholarship from Korean Government (KOICA) for Web Development & Innovation. He was also joint the specialization program of The Art of Music Production at Berklee College of Music and Master of Business Intelligence at Full Sail University in 2016.
During his college life; he had the idea of creating a technology company name as Sec Source. After graduated he got his first job as Business Analyst at Manhattan and his second job was Research Executive at Indochina Research while he was also owning a company Sec Source, Inc.
Sec Source Enterprise
Sec – Source Enterprise is also known as Sec Source, Inc., an independent multinational technology company who specializing in internet and technology. Sec Source, Inc. was officially created in 2017 by Sophat Chann on his birthday. Sec Source, Inc. has three departments [Sec-source.com: E-commerce & Marketplace, Bluecore Inside, Pycel Productions] and three subsidiaries [Ibank Moni, Sopadex, Bloomire]. Recently; Sec – Source Enterprise has 24 employees across the globe and mainly based in United States United Kingdom and Cambodia.
Departments & Services
E-commerce & Marketplace
News & Media
BlueCore Inside is a news and media web network who focuses on how to be awesome including; curiosity, deals, food, health, inspiration, money system, tips and positive quotes.
iBank Moni is known as Sec Source International Bank (SSIB) based in United Kingdom. It is a type of bank that provides services such as accepting deposits, making business loans, and offering basic investment products that is operated as a business for profit.
Sopadex is an advertising agency. It designed the most powerful advertising platform.
Spadex is a cloud computing company, a subsidiary of Sec Source, Inc. Spadex provides cloud computing services to online businesses and Sec Source's own e-commerce ecosystem. Spadex's international operations are registered and headquartered in United Kingdom.
Sec Source Institute
Ecoutlook is a data and research platform on economic outlooks, analysis and forecasts, including economic projections, economic outlooks, economic surveys, OECD forecasts hosted by Sec Source Institute.
Spedux is a multilingual online encyclopedia with exclusively free content based on open collaboration through a model of content edit by web-based applications.
Sophat Chann is also a musician and writer. His music is known as MilkyWay Music. Most of the time; Sophat brought his small guitar, piano keyboard, camera, laptop and notebook to wherever he goes. Being a hopeless romantic; he believes love is everything, someone who has seen life as a story or music.
Books, Films, Social Media, Music
Sophat has written three books:
- Bluecore Inside, was published in March 2017 by Sec Source Institute. It summarized the power of love and positivity by using simple things and ideas to revolutionize the world, living meaningful and happiness.
- Starry Mind, was published in November 2018 by Sec Source Institute. It summarized the superpower of the mindset and neuroscience; how to see the world differently.
- The Art of HOPIS was published in 2019 by Sec Source Institute. HOPIS is the art of being happy to be sad. The theory was defined by Sophat aimed to self-motivation and inspiration.
- 2017: Pirates of Silicon Valley, a film which chronicles the rise of Apple and Microsoft from the early 1970s to 1997. Gates is portrayed by Anthony Michael Hall.
- 2018: Nothing So Strange, a documentary featuring Gates as the subject of a modern assassination. Gates briefly appears at the start, played by Steve Sires.
- 2019: The Social Network, a film which chronicles the development of Facebook. Gates is portrayed by Steve Sires.
In 2019, Sophat became a LinkedIn Influencer.
- Don't Leave Me Alone Broken Wings (2016; CD MilkyWay Music and iTunes)
- Only One Whisper to the Moon (2016; CD MilkyWay Music and iTunes)
- Starry Sky Whisper to the Moon (2017; CD MilkyWay Music and iTunes)
- Smell of Love Whisper to the Moon (2018; CD MilkyWay Music and iTunes)
- True Love Whisper to the Moon (2018; CD MilkyWay Music and iTunes)
- The Wind Whisper to the Moon (2018; CD MilkyWay Music and iTunes)